Friday, October 13, 2017

Flea Market Treasure-Like Finds

Had the day off. Went to a flea market cause I didn't go to the movies. Neither one has anything to do with the other, but that's how it happened. I took pictures of some interesting items I thought would be interesting to add to a random table of some sort of stuff the party finds.


Creepy ass dolls are always good for loot. Creepy ass rat dolls are even better.


A couple of simple African statuettes. I like the dude's white necklace. Maybe these could be some sort of Figurines of Lesser Power. Dude has a white necklace and a giant butter knife. The lady is holding a water jug on her head. I think both would make great magi items.


Not something I would put in the dungeon, just thought it was funny.


This thing was about 4' tall. Not sure what it is. Looks like it would tip over if you put anything in it. Giant candle stick?


Again, not found in my game, but funny. It wasn't for sale. I was sad.


Another creepy ass item, this time featuring a soulless mask dedicated to a duck god of death.


Don't judge my photo skills. I think this was a bull mask with a mohawk. Yeah this has to find its way into my game.


Wait for it.


I found this a little funny.


And this. So close!

Okay, that was my trip.

Bye.

5 comments:

  1. That first one is nightmare material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that the container on the statue woman's head is filled with butter. Or cream cheese. She carries it to a giant piece of bread. He spreads it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 3. [or was it 4?]
    potion of memory loss?
    portion of memory last?
    motion of mammary lass?

    ReplyDelete